Terms and Conditions
1. Travel agency JL Navigator, s.r.o. (hereafter JL Navigator) acts as a broker of particular services offered on the JL Navigator´s website or featured in JL Navigator´s sales documents.
2. JL Navigator´s services can be ordered by its clients who can be either adult person 18 years or older and has capacity to enter into legal acts without any limitation, or a company.
3.a) Agreement between JL Navigator and client begins with filling up the binding application. Filling up and sending to JL Navigator is regarded as accepting the Terms and Conditions of JL Navigator and Terms and Conditions of Norwegian Cruise Line (hereafter NCL).
3.b) Client is liable to correctness of all data provided to JL Navigator.
4. Client grants approval to JL Navigator to process personal data (e.g. title, name, surname, address, date of birth, email, phone number, number and validity of travel documents, citizenship, birth number) according to the Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data and according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data for cruise booking and related services, processing of personal data within accounting documents, providing of travel insurance as well as providing the information within direct marketing. Client´s personal data will be provided mainly to Norwegian Cruise Line (Bahamas) Ltd., Wiesbaden Office, Continental Europe Branch, Kreuzberger Ring 68, 65 205 Wiesbaden, Germany. This approval is valid for the time necessary for data processing. For more information please follow this link.
5. Terms and Conditions of NCL as a separate document are complement to the Terms and Conditions of JL Navigator.
6. a) Ordered service is payable in two partial payments (wire transfer or as a deposit on JL Navigator´s account). First payment is up to 40% of final amount and must be credited on JL Navigator´s account within 48 hrs after the order was accepted. The remaining amount has to be paid to JL Navigagtor´s account no later than 45 days prior to commencement of the cruise. Cruise fare does not contain travel insurance or flight ticket, these have to be paid in full amount on day when the booking is agreed.
6. b) In case that booking is agreed less than 45 days prior to commencement of cruise, client is obliged to pay 100% of final amount on day ordered.
7. Client has to check expiration date of his/her passport before accepting the booking. Otherwise JL Navigator is not liable to any consequences incured. Client, citizen of European Union (hereafter EU), has to have a passport expiring no less than 6 months after returning from the cruise. This applies also to EU citizens traveling to countries without visa requirement. Only Russia is an exception where you have to have a visa regardless of client´s citizenship.
8. Claims are handled according to the slovak law except claims regarding cruises to which additional NCL Terms and Conditions apply.
9. a) Client is entitled to cancel the cruise booking but JL Navigator reserves the right to levy charges for made travel provisions and expenses incured.
9. b) Terms of cancellation of the cruise are stated in Terms and Conditions of NCL. As means of proof, cancellations have to be made in writting. The cancellation notice is effective next working day upon the date of receipt by JL Navigator.
10. JL Navigator reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice.
11. These Terms and Conditions enter into force as from May, 25th 2018.
For additional NCL Terms and Conditions click here.
Market surveillance authority:
Slovak Trade Inspection
P.O. Box 29
827 99 Bratislava 27
Phone. No.: 02/ 58272 172; 02/58272 104
Fax No.: 02/ 58272 170
According to the Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on Protection of Consumers clients can refer to a subject of alternative dispute solution in cases set in Act No. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Solution. Click on link below to open a form where you can apply for a new alternative dispute solution.
Link to the form is here.
You can find a complete list of Alternative Dispute Solution subjects on the website of Ministry of Economy of Slovak Republic – http://www.mhsr.sk/ .